Monday, October 30, 2006

A New Beginning

Hello, everyone. My name is Seritle Zeales. This blog was made to tell the stories of my online hassles and adventures. Hey, when you have troubles, more than half the time, you want to tell someone too. Maybe we share the same problems, if not, then what are you doing here? Join me as I tell of tales of the worlds of Star Wars Galaxies, Final Fantasy XI, and other "delightful" titles.

Also, I'm sort of new at this, so if you don't like it, don't criticize, I'll get better at it. If you criticize, then I'll read it anyways. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I'm not a daily updater either, or atleast I don't intend to be. I would post something right now, but it's nearly 10 P.M. Eastern Time (USA), and I have to finish a small one page summary report for my class tommorrow.
*college class before you think I'm in the eighth grade or something like that*

Feel free to leave a suggestion of what to write on, although I won't be expecting any, and may or may not go with one of them.. if any. Yeah.. alright then.

Until then, have a good one.

1 comment:

Andy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.