Wednesday, March 12, 2008

**Site Update**

- - - Just wanted to mention the new URL Icon I made being officially placed on the site. If you can't tell, it's an S & Z for Seritle Zeales. I think it looks nifty ^_^ - - -

- - - Also added a link to Vana'diel Bestiary. It's a great place to go while using FFXIclopedia for some of the most important things every adventurer should memorize. Not to mention, an engine that searches out which mobs and their locations you should fight for weapon skill ups. It has all this and more, so I highly suggest you go and take a look, you'll be happy you did. - - -

- - - Looking for the most up-to-date prices and listings for your server's Auction House? Then I highly suggest you stop by www.ffxiah.com. You can even set up your character's profiles for better networking to sell some of those higher tier items. Take a look now! - - -

No comments: