Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Something Fresh

Greetings everyone,


Tonight, I just wanted to say that I'm going to start documenting, on a more constant basis, on my times in Final Fantasy XI. I'll go ahead and say that I had been away dealing with some Real Life issues, that I'm still dealing with actually.. But the good news is is that I'm going to try and do this in an effort to help myself get back to who I used to be. Anyways, the documentations will be two different series.

Here are the names that I'm going out on a limb with.

- Zeales War Journal
- Zeales in Vana'diel


They're not great names, but that's the best I can come up with for right now. I'll explain what you will come to expect from both series with each coming post. The War Journal will just document milestones and unusual experiences and happenings in Campaign Battles and Operations as they happen. Zeales in Vana'diel will cover simple milestones and other achievements that come along. Both of these series will of course have great detail to go along with their additions to the archives here. So I'm looking forward to posting them, and I'm hoping someone comes along and reads them. Until next time, I'll be headed off to sleep now.

(|See you again!|) (|Take care.|)



With best regards,
Seritle Zeales

No comments: