Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nostalgic Feelings Die Hard

Well here I am again. I'm not so sure why I felt I should revisit my old blog that no one reads.. but for some reason, it felt right coming back and updating about my current happenings. My real life has improved since my awful little episode so many moons ago, and my gaming "career" isn't necessarily dead, but with the lack of friends in my home world of Vana'diel.. well, I can't really guarantee that the depression of it, even though it is just a game, has gone away. I'm sure I'll get over it one of these times, but for the time being it feels... just sad. So, in the event that you are wondering, this means the Zeales Journals are indeed offline for the moment. But rest assured, I hope that my wartime stories will return as I pray that I find friends who will make me feel at home again in Vana'diel.

With that being said, I come to my next point of discussion. If you haven't seen me on Final Fantasy XI, then it's because I've either been away, or spending time with a new family online known as Leaders of Eternal Victory. This all of course is a revisitation of Star Wars Galaxies on my part. Lots of things have happened since I decided to reactivate my account. I've joined a guild, left a guild, and then joined another guild. I've made new friends, and have lost others. I have attained new goals, and have discovered others that will forever be out of my reach (I might post on those later, who knows). Below, I've placed an image of the guild that was made by a fellow member, Osarom (I'm assuming anyways since I'm basing it off of something you said when I first met you). It serves as a link, so feel free to click it and take a peek if you're someone who's looking to have a good time overall on SWG on the Valcyn Server. We would love to have you on board ^_^




I plan to start updating on my workings with Final Fantasy XI again soon. For the guild members that really care about what I'm writing here, don't be surprised if I up and leave one of these days. *This is simply a test for those guys, hah* But really, the calling may become too intense for me to resist to go back to Final Fantasy XI. So I hope you guys just understand all of that. That's it for now though... I hope I have more for you all when I return again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.