Saturday, December 06, 2008

Zeales in Real Life - "ZEAL 2.0... +1"

December 06, 2008 -

I just realized that my new series title is dangerously close to that movie "Dan in Real Life."

I don't care though, I didn't think about that when I "made up" a new name for this series.

Anyways, I'm writing to you all with a smile on my face due to the success of having carefully worked on refitting my computer from motherboard to power supply all day today. Well, most of the day anyways.

Even as we speak, I have nothing but acceptance for ZEAL 2.0. Almost like a granddaughter.. but not. I still love my new addition to the legacy all the same, hopefully it knows that so it will love me back ^_^

As I'm sure you're all weirded out by that last statement, allow me to say that she hasn't had a perfect track record yet, but I'm sure she will improve in time as I get to know her better. Even as we speak, I've run numerous tests on her speed from her new processor, and her graphics display on her new card. She's exceeded my expectations in both, and I'm glad to say that I worked on her and that she is my new addition to the family.

I can still see you're wierded out, but I don't care. I've got bright opportunities ahead of me with my new companion in online life ^_^


*for those of you that wished me well, thank you from the bottom of my heart, it was a little bit of a rough ride for a first time assembly, of that proportion no less. I'm glad you didn't curse me like others would.. *family members**

*for those of you who wished me ill.. well it's not like a surprise or anything.. not entirely. Ouch.*


See you next time, not sure when something in real life will happen again that deserves a spot on the blog.

No comments: