Updated - Novermber 3, 2006.
I retain internet connection throughout my leave over the weekend, so expect updates.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again, everyone.
None of you know this, but I'm originally from Florida and have just moved here a few months ago to Tennessee, meaning most of my family is still in Florida. Well I'm going back to Florida this weekend because my nephew is having his first Birthday Party there. So I won't be posting until atleast Monday or Tuesday. Theres no readers that read this blog anyways. But incase there are one or two of you, thats why I won't be updating. But here's a look into next time's story.
Sher Kar..
Enough said, lol.
Until I return, have a good one.
With best regards,
Seritle Zeales
P.S. Not to mention I have to write a 4 page essay while I'm out, so imagine the excitement I have for my teacher.. damn him.
And...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment