Hello my imaginary readers (as of date of this post anyways),
I was bored reading through my old posts and boy, it reminded me of the fun I had writing about my experiences, but then I stopped because no one ever read them, or didn't post anyways. But now, I'm back and I've brought a whole new case of stories with me, that and the comments allowments are no longer registered users only, so even if you're just browsing, sit for a spell and take a gander at what I've got. And if you like it, well tell your friends, everyone enjoys a good read.
So, I plan to be much more updated than I previously disclosed in my very first post, but I will take my time in writing so that I don't run out of material too quickly, especially if I see my blog is still a reader ghost town. Here's some contact information for those of you who are interested, or will become interested if this sucker takes off in the next year or so.
email - seritle@aol.com
AIM - Seritle
Yahoo Messenger - Seritle (good luck on getting me on here)
MSN Messenger - seritle@msn.com
Enjoy the new blog!
And...
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment