Monday, December 01, 2008

Site Modification

Nothing special this time around, just decided to replace a majority of the text based links to the right with logos of the organizations that the links lead to. Perhaps it might catch your eye and make you remember them better? Either which way, it's there for your enjoyment, and if it brings in more viewers for them, then there ya go. Other than that.. there's nothing more for now.


I'm still waiting for this Wednesday to come around for the parts to come in from the mail. If all goes well during assembly, then I'll have much more to update on for you all very very soon.


Also, I'm finally going to go back to school this coming January, so all of you out there who know me and how I get unreasonably nervous, please keep me in your prayers. There will probably be fun updates in regards to that as well. The school I mean, the prayers I seriously would appreciate greatly.

No comments: