Friday, December 05, 2008

A Spot of Creativity

Hey everyone,

As you all can probably assume, I've had the worst time getting my mind off of how stupid the whole package deal went with UPS and all of that, so I decided to do something to take my mind off. Fortunately, it must've been alot of fun because here's what I ended up having in the end..

click to enlarge image in current window

It's probably nothing special to some of you, but for me, it's special. I used to dabble around with this sort of thing, so it wasn't necessarily foreign to me, but I'm a little taken on how well it turned out.. to me anyways. If you like it, let me know ^_^ I just might try and make something of a hobby with this sort of thing. Either which way, I'm headed out to bed, I've had a rough day emotionally.

No comments: